Introduction and Key Definitions
- In addition the Terms, all persons selling or proposing to sell Items on the Website shall be subject to our Sellers’ Terms and Conditions and all persons buying or proposing to buy Items on our Website shall be subject to our Buyers’ Terms and Conditions.
- In the Terms the following definitions shall apply:
“Content” means all postings, messages, text, files, images or other material on the Website, including, without limitation, descriptions of Items and Item profiles;
“Isabella’s Wardrobe”, “us”, “we’ and “our” means Alice Kirk T/A Isabella’s Wardrobe from premises at 318 Crow Road, Glasgow G11 7HS;
“Item” means any garment or other item offered for sale or to be offered for sale or sold via the Website;
“User” means anyone using the Website for any reason; and
“Website” means our website www.isabellaswardrobe.com and all pages, content and sub-domains contained in it.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless indicated to the contrary, Alice Kirk, T/A Isabella’s Wardrobe owns all the intellectual property rights relating to the Website, including the designs, text, database, graphics and layouts and Users are not permitted to use or copy any part of them, without our express permission in writing.
- Users are not permitted to download, reproduce, copy, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any material on the Website (including without limitation, spiders, robots, crawlers or data mining tools, but excepting standard internet search engines).
- Users are not permitted to decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in this Website.
- The intellectual property rights in Content uploaded by Users to the Website are retained by the copyright owner, and Content is added to the Websites by Users at their own risk.
Limitations on Service
- We may establish limited on the use of the Website and we reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Website (or any part of it) with or without notice.
- We reserve the right to suspend operation of the Website from time to time for any reason, including, without limitation, to enable us to perform system upgrades or maintenance or to resolve technical issues, and we will endeavor to provide reasonable advance notice of such suspension where practicable.
- We shall not be liable to any User or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website or the Service or any part of it, including for loss of profit or consequential or incidental loss or damage.
Limitation of liability and disclaimer
- The Website and the Service are provided on an “as is” or “as available” basis, and accordingly use of the Website is entirely at the Users’ own risk. Any and all warranties relating to the Website, including, without limitation, any implied warranties as to fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary rights are expressly disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We take reasonable care to ensure that the Website and its electronic communications are virus-free. However, we make no warranty that the Website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Each User shall indemnify and hold harmless Isabella’s Wardrobe its officers, employees, agents and service providers from any cam or demand (including reasonable legal fees and court costs) made by any third party due to or arising out of Content submitted, or made available by such User through the Website, or the violation of such User of the Terms or of any rights of any person or organisation.
Links to other sites
- From time to time the Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide further information and not as an endorsement by Isabella’s Wardrobe of the content of such linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party web sites. Users accessing linked third party web sites do so at their own risk.
- You may not assign or transfer your rights and/or obligations under the Terms or any Agreement into which the Terms are incorporated.
- No person other than Isabella’s Wardrobe or a Buyer or Seller shall have any rights to enforce any of the Terms or any Agreement into which the Terms are incorporated.
- The Terms and your use of the Website shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Scottish law.